The perfect tool for making your own network cables RJ45 and RJ11 Cables. The handle of the crimper is long enough, which will help you crimping effortlessly.
- Suitable for network cable with RJ45 Connector and ADSL Cable with RJ11 Connect.
- Suitable for Cat5 and Cat5e cable with 8P8C, 6P6C, and 4P4C plugs
- For network installations up to 100 Mbps 10Base-T Ethernet and Token Ring.
- The mouth of the press-pliers is made of high-quality steel. It won't damage the shelled-wire when crimping.
- Portable style with perfect shape. Battery not included.
Cable Crimper Features:
- Portable style with perfect shape.
- The mouth of the press-pliers is made of magnetic steel, which is hard and durable.
- It will not damage the shelled-wire and work conveniently with high efficiency.
- While using press-pliers, just insert the modular plug into its position and press it.
- Suitable for Cat5 and Cat5e cable with 8P8C plugs
- FREE wire stripper included.
Cable Tester Features:
- Test correspondingly double-twisted cables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and Ground
- Capable to judge wrong connection, short circuit, and open circuit
- Cable Tester for RJ11, RJ12, RJ45, Cat 5e, Cat 5, 10/100 Base-T, AT & T 258 A, TIA-568A / 568B .etc
- It can easily clarify cable, continuity, open and short.
- Verifying Cable continuity, open, short, and cross wire pair up to 1000ft with the remote kit.
- LED lights to indicated wiring connection on both remote and master unit
- Auto scanning function for rapid testing.
- Grounding Test
- Build in the power switch for power saving
- Operate with one 9V battery (Not Included)
Punch Down Impact Tool Features:
- Blades precisely insert and economically trim the wire
- Durable punch down tool makes network installation all that easy
- The only tool you\'ll ever need to add, change or remove connections
- Can be used on shielded or unshielded twisted pair cables to 110 / keystone jacks
- A specially-designed wire hook removes terminated conductors
- A blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames
- This is a punch-down tool for putting wires into sockets, patch panels, or outlets
- Universal scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG to 26 AWG, and type 1 foam-insulated conductor
- Specially designed tool for terminates and trims wires with one low-impact punch, bring new ease and speed to all of your installations
1 * with three crimping pliers
1 * 468 tester
1 * KD-1 wire cutter
1 * small card knife
Frequently Asked Question
Here are a few of the frequently asked questions. To provide you with the best customer experience, your feedback is greatly encouraged. If you have any questions please send us an email at support@Ezonlinesales.com
Q. Where do you ship from?
We ship from our partnered warehouses & factories located in the USA, France, Russia, United Kingdom, Spain & China. So, please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialize in different areas of manufacturing.
Q. How long will it take for my items to arrive?
It will usually take 7-15 business days for all orders to arrive. Shipping times vary from product-to-product; based on demand and shipping location.
Q. How long will it take to receive a tracking number?
It will take usually between 2-5 business days.
Q. Where can I place an order from?
You can place an order from any country, we ship Worldwide.
Q. Is shipping really FREE?
Yes, shipping is Free Worldwide on order above $75 USD.
Q. Where is your company located?
We have an office in the beautiful country: USA; Supply warehouses in USA; France, Russia, UK, China, Spain.
Q. Which currency will I be charged in?
We process all orders in USD. While the content of the cart is displayed in several currencies, you will checkout using USD at the most current exchange rate.
Q. Will I receive a confirmation number when I place my order?
Yes, all customers will receive an order number after placing their orders. Please contact us if you don't receive one within 24 hours.
Q. Who can I contact if I have a problem with my order?
All inquiries can be forwarded to email@example.com
Q. How can I pay?
We accept all Major Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex and also Paypal
Q. Is Checkout on this site safe and secure?
You can be absolutely sure that all purchases here are safe and secure.
Q. If I enter my email address will you sell my information?
We do not sell our customers information. Emails are strictly for follow-up and to send newsletters of our promotions and coupons for discounts.
Q. Will I (the customer) have to pay customs?
For most countries, you will not have to pay customs, but it depends where are you located and if you order more than 1 piece.
Q. When will I get my refund ?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.