CAT 6 Ethernet Cable extremely fastest than the Cat5/Cat6E traditional Ethernet cable in the market. You don't worry about slow internet speed and lagging when gaming, working, and surfing the net anymore. So WHY not choose CAT6 Cable to improve your working efficiency now! We offer different length of cable, you can choose the best for your device without worrying about the cable mess.
- Small attenuation, low crosstalk, higher ratio of crosstalk to crosstalk (ACR) and signal return ratio (SNR),
- smaller delay error and better performance.
- Mainly used for Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps).
- This type of cable increases the winding density, the outer layer is made of high-quality insulating material,
- the transmission rate of 250MHz, for voice transmission and the maximum transmission rate of 10Mbps data transmission.
- Waterproof, anti-pull, and anti-interference, it can be used in the field. The outer material is high-grade PVC material, which is a flame retardant. The cable is very soft, light, and easy to carry. Especially for notebook computer users.
- RJ45 (8P8C) to RJ45 (8P8C), fully in line with Cat.6 standard, support 10/100/1000M network environment. Transmission efficiency is 2.5 times the traditional cable. Using pure copper core material,multi-core super-soft wire.
Cable Length: (Approx.)0.5m,1m,2m,3m,5m,8m,10m,15m/19.69inch,39.37inch,78.74inch, 118.11inch,196.85inch,314.96inch,393.70inch,590.55inch (Optional)
Impedance: 100 ohms ± 15%,IMHzto 600MHz
Transmission Delay: 536ns / 100mm
Delay Offset: 45 ns max
Conductor Resistance: 66.58 ohms max/km
Capacitance: 5.6NF max/100m
DC Resistance: ≤ 7.55Ω
Pressure Resistance: 300 vots AC DC
Bending Radius: 1 inch (4 times the cable diameter)
Rated Speed: 70 nom%
U / NEC Rating: CMR,CM
Working Temperature: -20 ℃ to 60 ℃
Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ to 80 ℃
Outer diameter: 1.5mm thickness x 6.0mm width
1 x RJ45 CAT6 LAN Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.