The perfect tool for making your own network cables RJ45 and RJ11 Cables. The handle of the crimper is long enough, which will help you crimping effortlessly.
- Suitable for network cable with RJ45 Connector and ADSL Cable with RJ11 Connect.
- Suitable for Cat5 and Cat5e cable with 8P8C, 6P6C, and 4P4C plugs
- For network installations up to 100 Mbps 10Base-T Ethernet and Token Ring.
- The mouth of the press-pliers is made of high-quality steel. It won't damage the shelled-wire when crimping.
- Portable style with perfect shape. Battery not included.
Cable Crimper Features:
- Portable style with perfect shape.
- The mouth of the press-pliers is made of magnetic steel, which is hard and durable.
- It will not damage the shelled-wire and work conveniently with high efficiency.
- While using press-pliers, just insert the modular plug into its position and press it.
- Suitable for Cat5 and Cat5e cable with 8P8C plugs
- FREE wire stripper included.
Cable Tester Features:
- Test correspondingly double-twisted cables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and Ground
- Capable to judge wrong connection, short circuit, and open circuit
- Cable Tester for RJ11, RJ12, RJ45, Cat 5e, Cat 5, 10/100 Base-T, AT & T 258 A, TIA-568A / 568B .etc
- It can easily clarify cable, continuity, open and short.
- Verifying Cable continuity, open, short, and cross wire pair up to 1000ft with the remote kit.
- LED lights to indicated wiring connection on both remote and master unit
- Auto scanning function for rapid testing.
- Grounding Test
- Build in the power switch for power saving
- Operate with one 9V battery (Not Included)
Punch Down Impact Tool Features:
- Blades precisely insert and economically trim the wire
- Durable punch down tool makes network installation all that easy
- The only tool you\'ll ever need to add, change or remove connections
- Can be used on shielded or unshielded twisted pair cables to 110 / keystone jacks
- A specially-designed wire hook removes terminated conductors
- A blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames
- This is a punch-down tool for putting wires into sockets, patch panels, or outlets
- Universal scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG to 26 AWG, and type 1 foam-insulated conductor
- Specially designed tool for terminates and trims wires with one low-impact punch, bring new ease and speed to all of your installations
1 * with three crimping pliers
1 * 468 tester
1 * KD-1 wire cutter
1 * small card knife
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.